What do companies and issuers alike need to understand about ESG engagement?
Read Nasdaq's report for findings from interviews with about 30 institutional investors about what companies need to know about ESG engagement.
These findings cover a wide range of investors who, combined, represent over $17 trillion in EUM (over $35 trillion in AUM), and include some of the largest and most influential asset managers and asset owners. The findings help companies answer questions based on their specific needs, such as:
- Who participates in engagement conversations and when should a board member be involved?
- What ESG disclosure frameworks should we consider?
- How do investors get our data and other disclosures?
- Who shapes the ESG view of our company?
- How do investors view our conversations?
- What kind of feedback are we hearing from investors?