Investor Perception Study – Asia 2021 – available now
The Investor Perception Study – Asia 2021 looks at the current leading companies and individuals for IR in Asia, as voted for by the investment community. A total of 275 portfolio managers and analysts took part in an online survey in Q2 and Q3 2021 to determine the best current exponents of IR in the country.
Research was carried out into nine different categories related to IR. This research was used to determine the winners of the IR Magazine Awards – Greater China 2021 and the IR Magazine Awards – South East Asia 2021. The full research also produces the Greater China Top 25 and the South East Asia Top 25, both of which feature in this report.
By downloading this report, you will:
- Learn which companies are the best current exponents of IR in Asia
- Identify the high performers in nine different IR research categories
- View the points’ breakdown by research category of more than 180 ranked companies
The report lists the leading companies and individuals in the following categories:
- Best overall investor relations
- Best investor relations officer
- Best IR by a senior management team
- Best financial reporting
- Best use of technology for IR
- Best investor meetings
- Best corporate governance
- Most progress in IR
- Best sustainability communications
This report is available only to IR Essentials, IR Advanced and IR Intel subscribers to IR Magazine.
If you have any questions or need help with your subscription, please contact our subscriptions expert Paul Campbell on +44 20 8004 5337 or by email here.
In addition to the print magazine and exclusive online features, subscribers get access to the library of research reports, including:
- Women in IR
- Board Diversity (IR Advanced only)
- Salary & Careers
- The Value of IR
- Senior Management & IR (IR Advanced only)
- IR Resources (IR Advanced only)
- Investor Engagement (IR Advanced only)
- IR Websites (IR Advanced only)
- Technology & IR
- Outsourcing IR (IR Advanced only)
- The IR Function (IR Advanced only)
- Global Roadshows
- Investor perception studies for Asia, Canada, US & Europe