Investor Perception Study – US 2019 is now available
The Investor Perception Study – US 2019 looks at the current leading companies and individuals for IR in the US as voted for by the investment community.
A total of 440 portfolio managers and analysts took part in online and telephone surveys in Q3 & Q4 2018 to determine the best current exponents of IR in the country.
Research was carried out into eight different categories related to IR. This research was used for the IR Magazine Awards – US 2019 and the full research produces the IR Magazine US Top 100 ranked companies table, which features in this report.
By downloading this report, you will:
- Learn which companies are the best current exponents of IR in the US
- Identify the high performers in eight different IR research categories
- Find out why they were nominated from verbatim comments made by the investors and analysts who voted for them
- View the points’ breakdown by research category of more than 310 ranked companies
- See results broken down by market cap and sector.
- The report lists the leading companies and individuals in the following categories:
- Best overall investor relations
- Best investor relations officer
- Best IR by a senior management team
- Best financial reporting
- Best investor meetings
- Best ESG practice
- Best IR by a non-US company in the US market
- Best in sector
This report is only available to IR Magazine subscribers.
If you have any questions or need help with your subscription, please contact our subscriptions expert Paul Campbell on +44 20 8004 5337 or by email here.