Investor Perception Study – US 2020 – available now
The Investor Perception Study – US 2020 looks at the current leading companies and individuals for IR in the US as voted for by the investment community.
A total of 348 portfolio managers and analysts took part in online and telephone surveys in Q3 and Q4 2019 to determine the best current exponents of IR in the country.
Research was carried out into 11 different categories related to IR. This research was used for the IR Magazine Awards – US 2020 and the full research produces the IR Magazine US Top 100 ranked companies table, which features in this report.
By downloading this report, you will:
- Learn which companies are the best current exponents of IR in the US
- Identify the high performers in 11 different IR research categories
- Find out why they were nominated from verbatim comments made by the investors and analysts who voted for them
- View the points’ breakdown by research category of more than 190 ranked companies
The report lists the leading companies and individuals in the following categories:
- Best overall investor relations (large cap, mid-cap, small cap)
- Best investor relations officer (large cap, small to mid-cap)
- Best IR by a senior management team (large cap, small to mid-cap)
- Best financial reporting
- Best investor meetings
- Best sustainability communications
- Best use of technology for IR
- Most progress in IR
- Best IR by a non-US company in the US market (excluding Canada)
- Best IR by a Canadian company in the US market
- Best in sector
This report is available to IR Magazine subscribers only.
In addition to the print magazine and exclusive online features, subscribers get access to the library of research reports, including:
- Women in IR
- Board Diversity (IR Advanced only)
- Salary & Careers
- The Value of IR
- Senior Management & IR (IR Advanced only)
- IR Resources (IR Advanced only)
- Investor Engagement (IR Advanced only)
- IR Websites (IR Advanced only)
- Technology & IR
- Outsourcing IR (IR Advanced only)
- The IR Function (IR Advanced only)
- Global Roadshows
- Investor perception studies for Asia, Canada, the US & Europe
- Covid-19 and IR
- Measuring E&S
- Shareholder Activism
- Small-Cap IR
If you have any questions or need help with your subscription, please contact our subscriptions expert Paul Campbell on +44 20 8004 5337 or by email here.