Sponsored by Innisfree
IR Magazine’s Covid-19 and IR research report is a study of how the Covid-19 pandemic and social measures to combat it have affected investor relations.
Find out how your peers have been experiencing key changes to their IR departments, budgets and duties that have come from the outbreak, and what they anticipate in the coming months.
This report offers views from investors and analysts, with statistics and candid quotes on changes to their investment approach, virtual investor events, what they want from companies, and much more.
Findings in the report are based on 187 interviews with IROs, investors and analysts conducted in May 2020.
Download this research report here for statistics and quotes on key questions, including:
- How have your peers’ IR budgets changed since the outbreak of Covid-19? And how do they anticipate budgets will change in the coming months?
- More than in four in ten (38 percent) of IROs worldwide have reported an increase in their non-IR-related responsibilities since the outbreak of Covid-19
- What investors want to hear from companies and their views on common mistakes from IROs during this pandemic
- Views on economic recovery, the wider economy and more
- How the pandemic has affected the importance of ESG issues
- Candid comments on the positives and challenges of virtual events
- How have IR discussions at board meetings changed since the outbreak of Covid-19?
- How has senior management involvement in IR changed since the outbreak?
- And much more.