The new frontier is sustainability reporting: Are you ready for climate risk disclosure, TCFD and SASB?
Compelling recent developments suggest the tipping point is near for issuers across all sectors, as sustainability performance increasingly becomes part of the core data institutional investors require for their investment analysis, across Passive and Active Fund management.
Our panel looks at how and why corporations are enhancing disclosures on Sustainability reporting using the Sustainable Accounting Standards Board (SASB), Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosure (TCFD) and Global Reporting Initiative (GRI).
View the webinar replay below.
- John Truzzolino, Director Business Development, DFIN
- Jessica McDougal, Vice President, BlackRock Investment Stewardship
- Sharon Basel, Global Sustainability & ESG, General Motors
- Louis D. Coppola, Executive Vice President, Governance & Accountability Institute, Inc
- Maia Ridberg Gez, Partner, White & Case
- Ronald M. Schneider, Director, Corporate Governance Services, DFIN
Please complete the form below with the information requested. Once you have filled in the form, you will receive or be taken to the webinar replay.
We need this information so that we can make the webinar replay available to you, and so that we and Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) can keep you updated via email and telephone of our products and services.
You may choose to unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any email communication from IR Magazine or Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN).
FAST TRACK DOWNLOADING REPORTS
Log in to your IR Magazine account to auto-complete the form below and save time!
Not got an IR Magazine account? Register free here to speed up downloading our reports >>