Corporate Access I report now available
IR Magazine has released a new report examining virtual corporate access and its impact upon IR. It is the first of two corporate access reports to be published by IR Magazine this summer. The report investigates the practical effects of the virtual format on meetings and events with investors, how investors view these interactions and whether this affects their investment decisions.
- Just under six in 10 investors say they are more engaged with in-person meetings than virtual meetings.
- It takes an average of just under four meetings with a company before an investor takes a position in a company.
- More than a third of IROs say it takes more virtual than in-person meetings for an investor to take a position.
- The virtual format has increased the number of investor conferences attended by IROs.
- All in-person corporate access events have high positivity ratings from investors, with site visits the most appreciated.
Findings are based on the IR Magazine Global IR Survey conducted from Q4 2021 to Q1 2022, as well as the IR Magazine Global Investor Survey conducted in Q4 2021. Data in the report is broken down by region, job title and company size.