Webinar – Best practices for engaging with activist investors
In partnership with:
Tuesday, May 24, 2022
8.00 am PT / 11.00 am ET / 4.00 pm BST / 5.00 pm CET
Duration: 45 minutes
The first quarter of 2022 saw 73 new activist campaigns launched, marking the busiest three-month period on record, according to data from Lazard. The US accounted for the majority of campaigns, although Europe saw activity jump by 50 percent compared with the same quarter last year. Amid this uptick in activity, how should companies prepare for engagement with an activist investor?
In this webinar, you’ll hear seasoned company advisers discuss:
- The latest tactics being employed by activist investors
- The continued growth of ESG-focused activism
- What your 'day one' activist response plan should look like
- How new regulation could provide advance warning of activist positions
- Tips for successfully engaging with activist investors
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 45minutes. Sign up to BrightTALK to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by IR Magazine.
Holders of the NIRI IRC® credential can earn 1 professional development unit (PDU) per webinar. IRC-credentialed speakers may also earn PDUs. More information is available at www.niri.org/certification.