Webinar – How can data and analytics help IROs prioritize ESG reporting and other disclosures?
In partnership with
Wednesday, October 19, 2022
8.00 am PT / 11.00 am ET / 4.00 pm BST / 5.00 pm CET
Duration: 45 minutes
The demand for ESG disclosures from companies has grown exponentially in recent years – as has interest from investors and other stakeholders in more granular data around the impact an organization has on the wider world around it. As regulators move toward standardizing sustainability-related disclosure standards with the formation of the International Sustainability Standards Board, the requirements of IROs and ESG teams in preparing data and disclosures will only become more demanding.
In this webinar, hear from leading IROs and corporate advisers about how best to use your company’s data to communicate its ESG strengths and tell the stories at its core, reaching all stakeholders in the way that best suits them.
In this webinar, you will hear:
- How ESG disclosures are becoming more standardized and aligned
- How to use data to communicate your ESG strengths and tell your best stories
- Best practices for refining your approach to ESG reporting and disclosures for companies at every stage of familiarity
- How tracking and analyzing your sector and industry peers can help to further improve your own approach to disclosure
- Advice for how to balance your resources against the growing demands of market participants.
|Moderator: Laurie Havelock, editor-at-large, IR Magazine|
|Joseph Vicari, managing director and ESG practice lead, Broadridge|
Further speakers to be announced
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 45 minutes. Sign up to BrightTALK to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by IR Magazine.
Holders of the NIRI IRC® credential can earn 1 professional development unit (PDU) per webinar. IRC-credentialed speakers may also earn PDUs. More information is available at www.niri.org/certification