Global IR Practice Report 2015
IR Magazine reveals the results of our latest annual global practice survey, the largest existing survey of investor relations professionals worldwide.
Based on a survey of more than 1,500 corporate IR professionals, the results have been segmented by region, market cap and sector, allowing you to effectively benchmark your current IR practices and resources against your peers.
Salaries and bonuses of IR professionals according to seniority, gender and region. Gain insights on important issues including:
- IR team sizes, budget, salary and structure by region and sector
- IR team reporting lines (eg, to the CEO or CFO)
- Level of senior management participation
- Number of investor meetings
This extensive, detailed report contains the data and analysis you need to enable you to benchmark and improve your IR operations.
How to get your copy
The report costs $595 but is available free to all professional subscribers to IR Magazine.
If you upgrade to this subscription level now, you will have access to all of the following:
- Print copies of IR Magazine plus complete access to our website’s archive of IR articles
- The Outsourcing IR report
- All 5 Investor Perception Studies published in 2016, plus access to the complete regional investor perception library from 2008 onwards
- The Global IR Practice Report 2015
- Unrestricted access to the IR Global Rankings & Benchmarking tools on our website
For further information or any other inquiries please contact our subscription team at +44 (0)20 8004 5337
Subscription Requiredto access this document
How to order
For further information or any other inquiries please contact Reece Tan at +44 (0)20 8004 5337